CamShot is a rule-based webcam monitoring application.
The software provides six type of rules with two different working mode ("Schedule Mode" and "Motion Detect Mode") to work with the webcam as a monitoring system.
The six types of rules are:
(1) Email sending of cam capture photo
(2) FTP upload of cam capture photo
(3) Save cam capture photo as local file
(4) Post the cam capture into builtin web server
(5) Play audio file as an alarm
(6) Post to a snap shot html file. The snapshot can be viewed via browser
User can define different rules. The software will make the webcam to take a shot according to the defined rule or play an audio as alarm.