Setting SMTP server
- In menu "File", choose "Settings".
- Switch to "Sending" Tab.
- If you want to use a specified SMTP, please fillin following fields.
(You may consult your ISP about this SMTP information.)
- Host - Your SMTP Host
- Port - By default, you should use 25.
- This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) - If your SMTP server requires SSL connection, check this box.
- Server requires authentication - If your SMTP server requires authentication, please check this box. You need to provide the Username and Password.
- Username - Username to access SMTP server.
- Password - Password to access SMTP server.
If you prefer to use RoboMail built-in SMTP server, check the box at bottom. Please consult your ISP and ensure they allow you to run your own SMTP server without blocking port 25.
Related How-to Articles