(09-26-2009 08:53 AM)toonzing Wrote: my cam is plugged but it cannot be detect? any idea?
Please try the steps below to detect your webcam.
1. Click the "Start" button in your desktop
2. Select "Program Files > Java Media Framwork > JMF Registry"
3. It will start the "JMF Registry Editor".
4. Click "Capture Devices Manager"
5. Click the "Detect Capture Devices" button.
6. After your device is detected, you can start CamShot as usual.
You should find your device listed for selection.
Evinco Solutions Limited
- Provides innovative business software