PhotoPDF is a batch-processing tool to convert photos into PDF file. PhotoPDF provides three modes of conversion: Batch Convert, Photos Merge and Thumbnail Page.
The customized settings allow you to alter the output. You can specify the paper size, like Image Size, A3, A4, A5, or self-defined. The output orientation can be chosen between portrait and landscape. And the resolution can be adjusted from 72 dpi to 1800 dpi. PhotoPDF supports BMP, JPG and GIF format.
- "Batch Convert" convert each photo into individual PDF files in batch.
- "Photos Merge" merge multiple photos into a single PDF file.
- "Thumbnail" generate thumbnail PDF page from multiple photos.
Copyright 2013 Evinco Solutions Limited.
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT, or 98
- 256MB of RAM
- Up to 80MB of available hard-disk space
Without written permission of Evinco Solutions Limited, redistribution of this user guide in any kind of hard-copy or electronical format is not allowed.