Printer Alignment
Merringur

Printer Alignment
[/color][/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=medium][color=purple]
Good Afternoon, First of all the site would not let me register!!!!!

But that is not my real problem.

I have just purchsed the Cheque System and can not get it to hold the printer Alignment that I set.
I need it to set to right Alignment and each time I click on save and it tells me that the setting is saved and I go to print a cheque it try's to print as default left side.

Is there anyway I can get this to save??????
12-19-2006, 10:40 AM

RE: Printer Alignment
Merringur Wrote:[/color][/size][/font][font=Tahoma][size=medium][color=purple]
Good Afternoon,  First of all the site would not let me register!!!!!

But that is not my real problem.

I have just purchsed the Cheque System and can not get it to hold the printer Alignment that I set.
I need it to set to right Alignment and each time I click on save and it tells me that the setting is saved and I go to print a cheque it try's to print as default left side.

Is there anyway I can get this to save??????

You can make it in "Settings > Printer" and save there.

It may be a bit confused with different paper feeding direction: feed from the top (Canon?) or from the bottom (HP?).

I also "play" with this feeding when I first use this printing s/w.
The simplest way is to print a dummy on an A4 paper and see where the cheque should be placed (left or right) and also its direction (up or down).

After 2-3 tries, you should get it. Then you can print your things easily.

W. Dave
12-19-2006, 04:25 PM
Merringur

Dave,

Thank you for your reply.
I have changed the printer settings
under settings>printer.

and I clicked the right side alignment, and it tells me its saved then when I do a dummy print it prints to the left side of the page
I have a canon printer and if I put the cheque in on the left side to print it doesnt go through straight as you can only hold the paper on the right side.

Thanks again.
12-19-2006, 07:59 PM

Merringur Wrote:Dave,

Thank you for your reply.
I have changed the printer settings
under settings>printer.

and I clicked the right side alignment, and it tells me its saved then when I do a dummy print it prints to the left side of the page
I have a canon printer and if I put the cheque in on the left side to print it doesnt go through straight as you can only hold the paper on the right side.

Thanks again.

Or you can set the printer settings to "Left alignment" and print on the A4. It may prints out in the alignment you want.

I guess they follow the HP inkjet printer style, feed from bottom and face side down. If you've something different, you need to try. :)

I've email the support and ask them to have a clear description or we need to have some trial and error.

But it works well once it is configured.

W. Dave
12-20-2006, 12:26 AM
Merringur

I am still having a few problems.

The alignment is now correct.

And I have put in all the correct messurements of the cheque
when I print it on A4 paper it prints correctly then when I place the cheque in the printer to print them, it prints to close to the top of the cheque.

There has to be a fail safe way of doing this.
01-30-2007, 10:42 AM
Abi Marden

Merringur Wrote:I am still having a few problems.

The alignment is now correct.

And I have put in all the correct messurements of the cheque
when I print it on A4 paper it prints correctly then when I place the cheque in the printer to print them, it prints to close to the top of the cheque.

There has to be a fail safe way of doing this.

I've encountered this before. The software should be configured correctly as your A4 output is correct.

You can try different printer settings. Most probably is the paper feeding.

Abi
01-31-2007, 08:08 PM

I'm trying out this software, have check all the settings, however, when i print it out, it always print just below 1 line of my actual cheque. No matter if I set it to auto or center, it always print just below the line for payee and the amount too. Any help? If I can't set it manual, then no point for me to buy this software. I am using a windows 7 PC with brother MFC-7820N printer. Please advise. Thanks.
12-30-2010, 07:59 PM
support Offline
Technical Support

Threads: 19
(12-30-2010, 07:59 PM)Guest Wrote: I'm trying out this software, have check all the settings, however, when i print it out, it always print just below 1 line of my actual cheque. No matter if I set it to auto or center, it always print just below the line for payee and the amount too. Any help? If I can't set it manual, then no point for me to buy this software. I am using a windows 7 PC with brother MFC-7820N printer. Please advise. Thanks.

Hello,

You may try different Paper Feeding Alignment and see.
You can set it in menu "Settings > Printer & Font".

Regards,
Technical Support
Evinco Solutions Limited
http://www.evinco-software.com
- Provides innovative business software
01-10-2011, 12:10 AM
Find Reply
WalterBupe

auto alignement
just pick auto-alignement, the check printing fit v well
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2014, 01:49 PM by support.)
02-12-2014, 12:18 PM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread |