subscription issue
Need your help on subscription issue

subscription issue
according to the law of NZ, we need to add a opt-out link in the email. how can i do that in robomail?
03-10-2010, 12:41 PM
support Offline
Technical Support

Threads: 19
RE: subscription issue
(03-10-2010, 12:41 PM)Need your help on subscription issue Wrote: according to the law of NZ, we need to add a opt-out link in the email. how can i do that in robomail?

RoboMail has "Unsubscribe Option".
The working logic is like this: -
- Setup an email account, e.g. unsubscribe@yourdomain.com to receive those unsubscribe request
- Specify a email title to identify those unsubscribe request. e.g. "Unsubscribe Me".
So, any email with title "Unsubscribe Me" sent to the unsubscribe@yourdomain.com will be treated as Unsubscribe Request.

Here're the details:
==================
You can specify the above information, email address and email title in RoboMail.
It can be set in menu "File > Settings > Unsubscribe Tab".
You also need to specify your email login information, Host, Username and Password.

Once it is set, a statement will be appended to your new email template, like this
If you prefer not to receive email from us, please email to unsubscribe@yourdomain.com with subject "Unsubscribe Me". Thank you.

Processing the subscribe request is simple once the setting is ready.
1. Simply click the "Cancel Email" icon in main screen.
2. Select "Process POP3 unsubscriber List" and click "Save" button
RoboMail will retrieve the emails according to your settings and put those email address into the list. No more email will be sent to them.
==================
Technical Support
Evinco Solutions Limited
http://www.evinco-software.com
- Provides innovative business software
03-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Find Reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread |