two fields/
suvalia

two fields/
hai, in the cheque, there are two fields, particulars and audit code. what is it for? i cant find any other place to display these.
07-23-2010, 06:34 PM
support Offline
Technical Support

Threads: 19
RE: two fields/
(07-23-2010, 06:34 PM)suvalia Wrote: hai, in the cheque, there are two fields, particulars and audit code. what is it for? i cant find any other place to display these.

Hello,

The field "Particulars" is provided to store your remarks and other information. You can easily remember what the cheque is pay for. For example you can type "Freelance wages" for the wages pay to the freelancer.

The field "Audit Code" provide similar function. In some company, they have set different code for account audit purpose. You can put the audit code to label those cheque.

These two fields are important for you to keep track the cheque. You can put the related information into these fields to help you remember the cheque details.

Regards,
Technical Support
Evinco Solutions Limited
http://www.evinco-software.com
- Provides innovative business software
07-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Find Reply
suvalia

(07-23-2010, 06:47 PM)support Wrote:
(07-23-2010, 06:34 PM)suvalia Wrote: hai, in the cheque, there are two fields, particulars and audit code. what is it for? i cant find any other place to display these.

Hello,

The field "Particulars" is provided to store your remarks and other information. You can easily remember what the cheque is pay for. For example you can type "Freelance wages" for the wages pay to the freelancer.

The field "Audit Code" provide similar function. In some company, they have set different code for account audit purpose. You can put the audit code to label those cheque.

These two fields are important for you to keep track the cheque. You can put the related information into these fields to help you remember the cheque details.

Regards,

i see. but, if i want to print some additional message on the cheuqe, what can i do then? how to make these fields printable?
07-31-2010, 01:39 PM
support Offline
Technical Support

Threads: 19
You can make use of the self-defined field in cheque layout to print your own text on the cheque.

Click menu "Management > Cheque Layout List", select the layout and double-click to edit. You can set your own component there.

You can also rename those "First Payee Only", "Not Transferrable" field and use it.
Technical Support
Evinco Solutions Limited
http://www.evinco-software.com
- Provides innovative business software
07-31-2010, 02:26 PM
Find Reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread |