Registration Issue's
BlkPnthr Offline

Threads: 2
Registration Issue's
I purchased v1.5.1 and then recently installed v1.6.1. My issue is, I used my registration info from the previous version and it tells me that it accepts the licence and to exit out of the program and then restart the program for the information to be updated however, I continue to get the "Trial" screen when I restart the program. I don't presume that this is normal or do I need to purchase an updated licence for v1.6.1?

Thank You
12-26-2007, 11:39 AM
Find Reply
support Offline
Technical Support

Threads: 19
RE: Registration Issue's
BlkPnthr Wrote:I purchased v1.5.1 and then recently installed v1.6.1. My issue is, I used my registration info from the previous version and it tells me that it accepts the licence and to exit out of the program and then restart the program for the information to be updated however, I continue to get the "Trial" screen when I restart the program. I don't presume that this is normal or do I need to purchase an updated licence for v1.6.1?

Thank You

Hello,

Yes. You're qualify for the new release of ChequeSystem software.

When ChequeSystem perform registration, it will write some files on the ChequeSystem folders.
You can check the following folder (and its sub-folder) and see if you've enough privilege to write.
C:\Program Files\EasyBilling
C:\Documents and Settings\#YOUR_USER_NAME#\My Documents\EasyBilling

If you do not have enough privilege, you may encounter problem in using the software.
(especially for Windows Vista, the requirement is tight)
Technical Support
Evinco Solutions Limited
http://www.evinco-software.com
- Provides innovative business software
12-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Find Reply
BlkPnthr Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Registration Issue's
support Wrote:
BlkPnthr Wrote:I purchased v1.5.1 and then recently installed v1.6.1. My issue is, I used my registration info from the previous version and it tells me that it accepts the licence and to exit out of the program and then restart the program for the information to be updated however, I continue to get the "Trial" screen when I restart the program. I don't presume that this is normal or do I need to purchase an updated licence for v1.6.1?

Thank You

Hello,

Yes. You're qualify for the new release of ChequeSystem software.

When ChequeSystem perform registration, it will write some files on the ChequeSystem folders.
You can check the following folder (and its sub-folder) and see if you've enough privilege to write.
C:\Program Files\EasyBilling
C:\Documents and Settings\#YOUR_USER_NAME#\My Documents\EasyBilling

If you do not have enough privilege, you may encounter problem in using the software.
(especially for Windows Vista, the requirement is tight)

Thank You. Took a few tries but, the licence finally "took".
12-27-2007, 12:10 AM
Find Reply

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread |