Thread Closed 
Frequently Asked Questions
support Offline
Technical Support

Threads: 19
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does RoboMail has builtin SMTP server?
A: Yes. RoboMail has a builtin SMTP server. By default, it will use builtin SMTP server to send emails out.

Q: I want to use my own SMTP server. How can I do that?
A: You can specify the SMTP server settings in "Settings - Sending Settings" under "File" menu.

Q: Can I adjust the speed in sending emails?
A: You can specify the sending speed in "Messages sent per minute" in "Settings" under "File" menu. The fastest you can set is 60 messages send in one minute.

Q: How do I know whether the emails are sent out successfully?
A: You can highlight the email template and click the "View Log" button to view the sending log. It will lists out the email address and whether email can send out or not.

Q: I don't want to send the same email twice to the same person. Is it possible to remove the duplicate entry?
A: You can uncheck the "Allow Duplicate Emails" box in email template. RoboMail will skips all the duplicate emails address automatically. No recipients will receive the same email twice.

Q: I want to create a feature-rich email, is RoboMail support HTML emails?
A: Yes. RoboMail support HTML email.

Q: Is it possible to make attachments?
A: RoboMail allows unlimit number of attachments.

Q: Can Robomail handle unsubcribe requests?
A: Yes. RoboMail process unsubscribe requests via POP3 email accounts. You can specify the email address and email title to handle unsubscribe. Unsubscriber send the request to this email address with specified title. RoboMail will then retrieve all the emails with this specified title to process the request. You can send those email address and title in "Settings - Unsubscribe Settings" under "File" menu.

Q: How can I make a batch import the address book?
A: You can import the address book by using a excel file. In the address book, highlighted the group and click "Import" button. Please ensure the upload excel file follows the sample import file format. You can then import the customer details into the RoboMail.

Q: I lost my license information. Can you help?
A: Please go to Retrieve License Information page to retrieve your license information.
http://www.evinco-software.com/eng/lost-license.php
Technical Support
Evinco Solutions Limited
http://www.evinco-software.com
- Provides innovative business software
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2009, 09:55 PM by support.)
02-29-2008, 12:41 AM
Find

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread |