1. Build robots.txt. If there is no special restriction to search engine, make it as *.
2. HTML code should follow the HTML4.0 or XHTML 1.0 standard provided by W3C.
3. Avoid to use frame or iframe.
4. Build a clear sitemap
5. Avoid to use redirect.
6. HTML code should always start with <HTML>
7. Try to keep the <TITLE> tag same as the title of your article or paragraph. Ensure all the title tags are unique.
8. Use <H1> and <H2> to label the title and subtitle of your article or paragraph. If you need to adjust the style, use CSS.
9. Ensure you have provide ALT attribute in <IMG> tag.