"Batch Convert" allows you to convert multiple photos into individual PDF by batch.
You can adjust the following output settings:
When your photo list and settings are ready, you can click button at the bottom to start the conversion process.
- Paper size: "Image Size" or other paper size like A4, A5, etc.
- Orientation: Portrait or Landscape. Not available when paper size is set as "Image Size".
- Resolution: The value given is in dot-per-inch (dpi).
- Image Compression: The larger the compression, the smaller the output file size but with poor quality
- Brightness &s; Contrast: Adjust the photo brightness and constrast in the output PDF.
- Watermark: You can add a watermark on top of the PDF output.
- Output folder: Click the "Browse" button to locate a folder for the PDF output.