Manage/Organize the documents in different folders
You can create different folders to manage your documents.
- In main window, click menu "Settings > Folder Management".
- Folder Managment window is shown.
You can click the button to add, edit, delete folder. You can also move the folders upwards or downwards.
- Click icon to add a new folder.
- Specify the folder name and click "Save" button to create folder.
- The new folder will be created and shown under Tools Box in main window.
Click the folder name in Tools Box to switch to another folder.
- You can move the document from one folder to another. Highlight the document and click "Move" icon.
- A dialog is shown. You can choose the folder to move to. Click the "Save" button when ready.
Related How-to Articles