When you press the “Shift” key and click on the Menu in Excel, you may find something difference.
You will find that the “Close” will change to “Close All”. With this hidden features, you can close all opened excel in one single click.
This one is more interesting. The “Copy” and “Paste” will change to “Copy Image” and “Paste Image”. This is very useful if you want to copy the worksheet as image. It work as follows:
– First select the cell to copy
– Press the “Shift” key and click on “Edit” Menu
– Select “Copy Image”
– A window is popup, you can choose “As Screen Display” or “As Print Result”.
– If choose “As Screen Display” option, it will copy the grid lines.
– If choose “As Print Result”, it will copy what the print out look likes. If the print out has no grid lines, the image copied has no grid lines too.